2018-2019 Volkswagen Golf Cabrio has shown the first photos – the new Cabriolet, which will be presented at the upcoming Motor Show in Geneva. The soft top of the new Golf Cabrio offers speeds of up to 30 kilometers per hour in less than 10 seconds.
Golf Cabrio – Car Top opening is longer than the 4-door version is only 50 mm, but the VW engineers it was enough to p
Under the hood, the new Golf Cabriolet offers four petrol and two diesel engines. Power range of engines from 105 to 210 horsepower. Three petrol and diesel engines can be equipped with an efficient and rapid transmission with dual-clutch DSG.
The most economical of the engine – it’s 140-hp 1.6-liter TDI with BlueMotion Technology. The power unit allows the Golf Cabrio consume 4.4 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers.
Engines VW Golf Cabrio
- 1,2 TSI – 105 hp / 6 v manual gearbox
- 1,4 TSI – 122 hp / 6 v manual gearbox / 7-art DSG
- 1,4 TSI – 160 hp / 6 v manual gearbox / 7-art DSG
- 2,0 TSI – 210 hp / 6 v DSG
- 1,6 TDI – 105 hp / 5 v manual gearbox
- 2,0 TDI – 140 hp / 6 v manual gearbox / DSG 6-Article
The car of tomorrow will be available in Germany at a price of 23 € 625 for the version with petrol engine of 1.2 liters and 105 horsepower.