2018-2019 Ford finished strip tactics and officially presented to the public its new, long-awaited SUV 2018-2019 Ford Explorer (and may, for example, a crossover?), Which goes on sale in the US later this year at a price for the base model to $ 1,000 less than the previous model 2018-2019 Ford Explorer . For more information on pricing will be announced closer to the sale date.
2018-2019 Ford argues that, despite the significant addition of the car “stuffing” the engineers could well reduce the overall weight of the car, through the use of lighter materials such as an aluminum hood.
Another important change is that the 2018-2019 Ford Explorer will not be equipped with engine V8. Instead of the V8, full-size SUV in the basic version will be offered with a 3.5-liter V6 engine producing 290 horsepower, fuel consumption which is 20 percent better than the current Explorer. 2018-2019 Ford reports that the Service Towing V6 can tow up to more than two tons, almost a ton less than the previous model could pull a 2018-2019 Ford Explorer
As an option (in other words, a higher price tag) 2018-2019 Ford Explorer can be equipped with a new 4-cylinder, 2.0-liter EcoBoost turbocharged petrol engine capacity of 237 horsepower. The company claims that with this engine fuel economy will improve by more than 30 percent, putting the SUV 2018-2019 Ford Explorer in one line with sedans, such as the Toyota Camry with a V6 engine.
Both engines are connected to a six-speed automatic transmission. Official data are not available, but in the near future it is expected that for 2018-2019 Ford Explorer will install a 3.5-liter turbocharged EcoBoost V6 engine capacity of 355 horsepower.
4-cylinder EcoBoost is offered without additions, and V6 models can be equipped with a new, intelligent all-wheel drive system, previously owned by Land Rover.
Intelligent four-wheel drive control system has 4 settings modes – normal, mud, sand and snow. Each unit has a unique behavior of the motor and control stability. This system also includes a mode which provides engine braking on a steep slope.
Other highlights of the new Explorer can note optimized for each wheel braking system, adaptive cruise control and collision warning system with brake support to the obstacle.
Complete sets of the new 2018-2019 Ford Explorer
2018-2019 Ford Explorer
- My2018-2019 Forddriver technology including 4.2-inch LCD screen
- MyKey ™ owner control functions
- Air Purification System
- Media Centre
- Easy Fuel System
- Cruise control
- Power windows with One-Touch system
- Central locking with child safety function
- Telescopic steering column
- Four 12-volt power outlet
2018-2019 Ford Explorer XLT
It includes the basic configuration options, as well as:
- Automatic inclusion of headlights
- A six-speed automatic transmission SelectShift
- Heated Mirrors with digital display
- SecuriCode ™ keyless entry
- Sensory system
- Volumetric alarm
2018-2019 Ford Explorer Limited
It includes the base and XLT configuration options, as well as:
- PowerFold ® driver’s side mirror with memory position
- Ambient lighting
- Adjustable pedals with memory position
- Dual-zone electronic temperature control
- 10-level system driver’s seat adjustment
- Rearview camera
- Remote Start System
- Socket 110 volts
- My2018-2019 Ford Touchdriver Connect Technology
- Intellectual access to the button “Start”
- The universal system for remote opening of garage