GM released information about the new compact luxury sedan 2018-2019 Buick Verano model year. Car premiere at the International Motor Show Detroit Auto Show, which will be opened next week. The new Verano goes on sale in the fourth quarter of .
This is the third model after the LaCrosse and Regal with the beginning of the revival of the 2018-2019 Buick, which is
2018-2019 Buick Verano – The five elements defining the character:
- Sculptural Design – refined style with a sporty profile
- Luxury interior – comfortable seating and high-quality finishing materials
- Quiet tuning – inherent 2018-2019 Buick minimization of noise inside the car
- Performance – a powerful and efficient 2.4-liter Ecotec with automatic transmission
- Technology – a rich list of systems and safety features and convenience
2018-2019 Buick Verano complement the 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine with two overhead camshafts and an independent variable valve timing. It develops 177 horsepower, 230 Nm of torque and works in conjunction with a six-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive.
Verano Fuel consumption in the city is 12.8 liters per hundred, and in the country of 9.1 liters per hundred kilometers. Electric power steering system helps to optimize fuel consumption.
Security 2018-2019 Buick Verano
To increase the strength and occupant protection new Verano 60 percent consists of high-strength steel and has an extensive list of security systems, including:
- Ten airbags
- Electronic Stability Control
- Electronic traction control
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Folding pedals for leg protection in a crash
GM focuses on the quality of materials and craftsmanship. One of the best in class are tolerances in the installation of interior components, which in some places up mene one millimeter.
GM engineers have paid special attention and did a great job to ensure the highest possible noise and vibration reduction. The hollow space of the body and fitted with nylon baffles are filled with sound absorbing foam that expands when heated at car paint drying.
In addition to vehicle glazing using laminated glass poorly conducting sound. The thickness of the windshield is 5.4 mm, and 4.85 mm side.
Even the wheels and tires contribute to the silence inside the Verano. The standard 2018-2019 Buick uses a 17-inch and optional available 18-inch aluminum wheels made in a unique way, taking into account the lowest noise emission while driving.
Functions 2018-2019 Buick Verano
- Starting with the buttons
- The two-zone automatic climate control
- Heated steering wheel with automatic
- Heated seats with automatic
- The electronic parking brake
- Power windows
The new 2018-2019 Buick Verano set OnStar app that allows the owner anywhere in the world to check the fuel level, mileage, oil life and the pressure in vehicle tires. In addition there is the ability to remotely lock / unlock, start the engine and check the location of the vehicle.
Also, the next-generation systems include a navigation system with touch screen, USB connectivity, Bluetooth with audio streaming, voice recognition system, speech-to SMS and much more.