2018-2019 Suzuki announces the release of new versions of the Kizashi and Swift 4×4 all-wheel drive. The automaker focuses on the fact that the excellent behavior and handling on slippery road only complement the positive qualities of the new Kizashi and Swift under normal road conditions.
4×4 wheel drive on the new Kizashi and Swift does not mean that all four wheels are constantly transmitted torque. Even when activated 4×4, front-wheel drive only works under normal road conditions. Only in the case of intelligent all-wheel drive front wheels slipping, immediately come to the rear wheels help.
In the basic version of the Kizashi already have dual-zone climate control, glass sunroof, cruise control, heated leather seats and a multi-level control, light and rain sensors. Also MP3-CD, radio, Bluetooth, steering wheel controls, USB-port is also included as standard.
Features 2018-2019 Suzuki Kizashi 4×4
- Length / width / height: 4650 mm / 1820 mm / 1470 mm
- Engine: 2.4-liter 4-cylinder petrol
- Power: 178 horsepower
- Torque: 230 Nm
- Average fuel consumption: 8.3 liters
- CO2 emissions are 191 grams per kilometer
- Top speed: 205 km / h
- Acceleration from standstill to 100 km / h: 8.8 seconds
- Weight: 1530 kg of
- Load capacity: 500 kilos
- Towing: 1700 kg
- Cargo capacity: 461 liters
- Price: 29 900 EUR
Features 2018-2019 Suzuki Swift 4×4
- Engine: 1.2-liter 4-cylinder petrol
- Power: 94 horsepower
- Average fuel consumption: 5.5 liters
- CO2 emissions are 128 grams per kilometer
- Top speed: 165 km / h
- Acceleration from standstill to 100 km / h: 13.4 seconds
- Price: 14,490 EUR
“All-wheel drive in the segment of small cars, especially in this price range is the most unique feature,” said Axel Sidzhers. Price 14,490 euros, for the all-wheel drive version of the 2018-2019 Suzuki Swift average equipment – air-conditioning, heated seats, CD / MP3 / Radio. Certainly a nice feature for the owner of Swift in , does not attach importance to it snows or not.