2018-2019 Mazda has published information and 2018-2019 Mazda 3, the first images of the updated model for the model year. The debut of the new car will take place at the international exhibition of cars in Canada in , which will be held in Toronto. The company reports that the use of new features SKYACTIV-G engine and SKYACTIV-DRIVE automatic transmission can improve torque at low and medium engine speeds, allowing you to use fuel more efficiently.
Also, the car manufacturer from Japan says it will gradually introduce the new technology for both gasoline and diesel engines. Initially, at the international Auto Show in Toronto at the end of will be a model with a gasoline engine and an automatic transmission, which uses a new SKYACTIV technology.
Externally on the new 2018-2019 Mazda 3 modified front and rear bumpers, updated grille and fog and headlights. In addition, 2018-2019 Mazda in March will be available with updated on 16 and 17-inch alloy wheels. In addition to external changes and the introduction of SKYACTIV for all versions of engines and transmissions, 2018-2019 Mazda announced that it will use for the new 2018-2019 Mazda in March revised architecture.
Global on the efficient use of fuel the company’s plans – a 30 percent reduction in consumption by , compared with . The company says that to achieve these results will help to:
- The use of light and strong materials and optimization metal for weight loss
- Introduction of innovative technologies for the electronic engine management systems
- Using start-stop system (motor off when short stop and start movements prior to the beginning)
- Regenerative braking system (converting the braking energy into electrical energy to charge the battery)
- The introduction of hybrid technology
At the International Auto Show in Toronto next to the 2018-2019 Mazda 3 will be updated model 2018-2019 Mazda 5 for the model year.