Not long ago, experts Edo Competition have shown us tuning the Porsche Panamera , the company now produces LP750 service pack for 2018-2019 Lamborghini Murcielago. Edo has managed to increase the monster power up to 750 horsepower and torque to 740 Nm. Maximum speed of the super car is 365 kilometers per hour.
On the EDO 2018-2019 Lamborghini Murcielago LP750 almost completely revised engine. updates the list includes:
- changes in the cylinder head,
- intake manifold manual rework,
- new air ducts,
- high performance exhaust manifolds,
- high-performance catalytic converters,
- modified camshafts,
- modified valve lifters,
- new exhaust pipes and mufflers,
- New air filters.
In addition to the list, in the EDO 2018-2019 Lamborghini Murcielago LP750 installed new software that controls the optimal use changes.
Impressive figures are the result of work on the engine Edo Competition are as follows:
- acceleration from zero to 100 kilometers per hour – 3.1 seconds;
- acceleration from zero to 200 kilometers per hour – 9.7 seconds;
- acceleration from zero to 300 kilometers per hour – 24.5 seconds.
In addition to improvements under the hood, the company offers for the 2018-2019 Lamborghini Murcielago LP750 is optimized aerodynamic package, which in addition to improving performance at high speeds, the car adds a super elegant look.
Edo also reports that the vehicle is used an exhaust system made of stainless steel high performance. In addition, the cover of the exhaust system is made on the technology used in the aerospace industry.
Ultra light 18/19-inch wheels fitted to EDO 2018-2019 Lamborghini Murcielago LP750 shod with special, high-speed the Michelin tires which the dimensions are for the front wheels 265/35 ZR 18 and rear 345/30 ZR 19.