In , the world famous company 2018-2019 Harley-Davidson celebrates 110 years since the start of motorcycle production. In honor of the anniversary announced the release of a special limited edition called the 110th Anniversary Edition, including a workshop on tuning Custom Vehicle Operations CVO or short.
Timed to coincide with the 110th anniversary and the restyled model 2018-2019 Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob, and CVO division will delight fans with two models CVO Breakout Softail and CVO Road King windshield with an innovative and powerful sound system.
Motorcycles 2018-2019 Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversary Edition are decorated in Hard Candy Custom style, which originated in the late 60-ies of the last century, with a typical radiant color, abundance in the finishing chrome and many different accessories. There are three single-tone styling options for the five models of the model year motorcycles. For the other two-tone scale relies Vintage Bronze / Vintage Black.
The Jubilee series scheduled to attend 10 motorcycle models, where each receives a unique number. On the fuel tank 2018-2019 Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversary Edition will be a commemorative bronze sign. The famous emblem of the Bar and Shield is made of bronze, but gives it a classic look special coating black nickel.
The number of commemorative models of 2018-2019 Harley-Davidson is strictly limited.
- It is planned to release a 1500 2018-2019 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom motorcycle, each of which is additionally equipped with a Smart Security alarm system.
- Model Dyna Super Glide Custom comes in the amount of 1 450 units and gets chrome wheels with spokes lace design.
- Motorcycle 2018-2019 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Special and Road King Anniversary Series with aluminum rims and spokes 28th is planned to build 1,750 units.
- Heritage Softail Classic – 1900.
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited – 3750.
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic – 1450.
Celebrating the 110th anniversary of 2018-2019 Harley-Davidson completes the biggest festival in Milwaukee, the time scheduled for the days from August 29 to September 1, .