Company 2018-2019 Audi has released details and photos of the new Fast and noble Universal 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant model year. New spacious and stylish car for the family is available with a choice of six easy, but powerful engines, has a 1680 liter capacity luggage space, consumes 18 percent less fuel and, thanks to the rational use of lightweight materials in the design of 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant, 70 kilograms lighter his predecessor.
The external design of the car is to be commended. Thanks to the stylish shape and large rear glass inclination, the profile of the new 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant looks more athletic than in the traditional sense of the Universal. Headlamps and rear lights are made using the latest LED development, offering durability, efficiency, functionality and decent premium car design.
Engines 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant
The most economical of the engine – it’s a 2.0-liter diesel powerplant TDI, which develops 170 horsepower with a maximum torque of 380 Nm. With a curb weight of 1640 kg, in a complete set with front-wheel drive and six-speed manual transmission 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant 2,0 TDI consumes on average just 5.0 liters of fuel per hundred kilometers of harmful CO2 emissions of 139 grams per kilometer.
Diesel 3.0-liter TDI engines are available in three versions:
- 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 TDI Quattro power of 204 horsepower with a torque of 400 Nm and an average consumption of 5.3 / 5.2 liters per hundred kilometers with a 6-speed manual / CVT Multitronic or automatic transmission.
- Average engine power of the 3.0-liter diesel engine range is 245 horsepower with a torque of 500 Nm and a fuel consumption of 5.9 liters per hundred kilometers.
- The top version of the A6 Avant 3.0 TDI Quattro has a capacity of 313 hp, accelerates from zero to hundred kilometers per hour in 5.4 seconds and reaches 250 kilometers per hour maximum speed is electronically limited.
Effective and efficient petrol engines 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant is a 6-cylinder FSI, the first of which develops 204 horsepower and 280 Nm of torque with an average fuel consumption of 7.7 liters per hundred kilometers. The second power unit of the new A6 Avant has a capacity of 300 horsepower, 440 Nm of torque and a fuel consumption of 8.2 liters per hundred kilometers. The first engine is mated to a 6-speed manual, but a continuously variable Multitronic is available for installation, and the second engine Universal 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant comes with only 7-speed, efficient and fast – S-Tronic.
Features 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant 2,0 TDI
- Engine: 4-cylinder diesel engine with direct injection and turbocharging;
- Power: 177 horsepower;
- Torque: 380 Nm;
- Average fuel consumption: 5.0 liters per 100 km (manual transmission);
- CO2 emissions: 132 g / km;
- Weight 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant: 1640 kg;
- Towing: 2100 kg;
- Length: 4930 mm;
- Width: 1870 mm;
- Height: 1460 mm;
- Turning circle: 10.8 m;
- The luggage compartment from 565 to 1680 liters;
- Wheels: 16-inch wheels with tires 225/60 R-16.
2018-2019 Audi reports that the major car markets in Europe a new wagon will appear in late summer. The availability of power units for different markets will be announced closer to the start of sales. Price 2018-2019 Audi A6 Avant for the German market starts at 40,850 euros.